About our Mortgage Partnership
Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union and Member First Mortgage, LLC (MFM) have teamed up to provide affordable mortgage solutions and excellent service to our members.
We offer a wide range of mortgage programs, including:
Fixed Rate Mortgages
Our mortgage term options are great for borrowers looking for a home for the next couple years to their forever home.
Conventional and Government Loans
Members can take advantage of our conventional and government loans (FHA, USDA, and VA) to find the mortgage that fits their unique needs.
Low Down Payment Programs
Many of our loan programs offer flexible down payment requirements to make buying a new home more affordable.
Competitive Rates and Closing Costs
Our mortgage rates are constantly changing so that we can stay competitive in the industry. We also keep our closing costs low to help you save money.
Easy Online Application
Our easy online mortgage application allows you to apply whenever works best for your schedule from virtually anywhere.
What to Expect
Getting a home loan doesn't have to be difficult! Our mortgage experts will work with you throughout the mortgage process, answering your questions and offering advice every step of the way.
The Mortgage Process*
- Complete a preapproval application and gather your pay stubs, bank statements, and 2 years of tax returns.
- Contact a Real Estate Agent and provide them with your pre-approval letter along with a list of your wants/needs in a new home.
- Once you've found the perfect home and your offer has been accepted, you'll need to sign a Purchase Agreement so we can begin the financing process.
- We will send you the loan estimate and early disclosures. Then we can move forward with underwriting the loan and ordering the appraisal.
- After the appraisal comes back and all conditions are met for underwriting, your loan will be clear to close.
- All documents will then be finalized and your closing date will be scheduled!
- On closing day, all final documents will be signed. Congratulations, you're a homeowner!
*Every mortgage is unique. This step-by-step process is simply to serve as a general outline of what you can expect during the mortgage process. We make no guarantees in regards to timelines, required documentation, approval, etc.
If you have questions and want to talk about your specific situation, click on the Contact Us button and a Mortgage Department Representative will be in touch with you to discuss your options. You may also call (812) 425-5152; extension 652.
*All lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Terms, conditions, and interest rates are subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions may apply and may vary based on borrower qualification and collateral conditions. Refinancing an existing mortgage loan may cause the total finance charges to be higher over the life of the loan. This is not a commitment to lend. Additional restrictions may apply. Member First Mortgage, LLC is an affiliate of Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union. Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union: 840 Diamond Ave, Evansville, IN 47711 | (812) 425-5152 | NMLS ID: 407961. Member First Mortgage, LLC Corporate Office: 616 44th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49548 | (866) 898.1818 | NMLS ID: 149532(link is external) | Equal Housing Opportunity.
For licensing information, go to: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org(link is external).