A Privacy Notice to Our Members:
Our Credit Union is committed to making available financial products and services that will enable you to meet your financial needs and reach your financial goals. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our Credit Union.
As a member of our Credit Union, you also have a responsibility to safeguard your financial information.
- Our Credit Union will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive financial products and services no more.
- Our Credit Union will protect your personal information. Our Credit Union will maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
- You will always have access to your information. As a member of our Credit Union, you will always have the opportunity to review your information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- Our Credit Union will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services.
- Our Credit Union will offer you a choice in how your information is used. Any member of our Credit Union may elect to keep their information from being shared with our business partners. We will inform you on how to exercise your choice, and we will take all reasonable steps to make sure your requests are followed. At least once a year, we will remind all members of your right to choose.
"Cookies". The Credit Union use "cookies" as part of its website interface. A "cookie" is a small file that is placed on the user's computer. While it contains no member information, it identifies the member's computer and allows the Credit Union to measure usage of the website and customize the website experience.
The Credit Union will disclose whether it collects cookies on its website.
Links. The Credit Union will frequently link to other sites as a convenience to our members. The Credit Union will seek to link with other sites that adhere to similar privacy standards. For all third-party links, the Credit Union will disclose the following information:
The member is leaving the Credit Union's website;
The member is linking to an alternate website not operated by the Credit Union;
The Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the alternate website;
The Credit Union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the Credit Union.
Online Privacy of Children's Information. The Credit Union will not collect, use or disclose online information received from children under age 13 without prior parental notification and consent, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of information and participation in the activity. Online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
The Credit Union will not distribute to third parties, other than its affiliate, personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
The Credit Union will not post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
The Credit Union will not entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Personally identifiable information that is collected online from their children may be reviewed by a parent or guardian upon written request. The parent or guardian has the right to have information deleted and instruct the Credit Union to cease collecting further information from their child.