6 New Year's Resolutions For A Financially Improved You
- Increase your savings. Even if it’s only by 5%, every little bit adds up.
- Cut out one impulse purchase a week.
- Trim your electricity bills by making sure your appliances are all running efficiently and conserving as much energy as possible.
- Increase your marketability by learning new skills or broadening your knowledge in your chosen field.
- Pay down your debt by making it a priority.
- Spend less on groceries. Do whatever it takes to make it happen: coupon more, cash in on rebates, and shop the sales.
...and stop by your local Diamond Valley Federal Credit Union and ask for a ValueCheck! We can review your accounts to help you budget and be financially fit in 2019!
Category: Consumer Information